Looking for a high quality,
mobile floor lift that can lift 400 pounds and handle the
majority of your needs? With its motorized features and
easy maneuvering capability, the Ergolift is the one for
Its ergonomic shape and
outstanding features give you the opportunity to use the
Ergolift anywhere, at any time. Plus its wide-opening base
allows easy access to wider bariatric chairs.
For bariatric needs, the Ergolift
600 WO (wide opening), with its wider base offers a
lifting capacity of 600 pounds.
- Dual Controls
- Emergency Shut-Off
- Soft start & stop movement
- Manual Emergency Lowering Device
- Hoisting Height at Connecting
Points: 20.5" - 70.5"
- Total Lift Height: 55"
- Base Height: 4.25"
- Base Total Length: 49"
- External Base Width (legs
- External Base Width (legs open):
- Internal Base Width (legs
- Internal Base Width (legs open):
- Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs, 116.6
- Weight: 116.6 lbs., 600 lbs.
- Base Material: Steel
- Rechargeable & removable battery
pack: (2X) 12VDC, 7Ah
- Charger: Integrated, plug in
- Battery capacity with load of
180 kg / 400 lb / 28.66 st: Up to 80-100 Lifts per charge
- Low battery warning indicator:
- Charge input: 120 Vac, 50-60 Hz,
0.5 A max.
- Charge indicator: Visual
lifting capacity 180 kg (400 lbs.) 270 kg (600 lbs.)
weight 160 kg (350 lbs.) 270 kg (600 lbs.)
start and stop YES YES
Motorized base YES YES
vertical movement YES YES
Directional wheel guide YES YES
Emergency lowering device YES YES
Emergency stopping device YES YES
Anti-crush system YES YES
601.1, UL 2601.1, EN 60601.1 YES YES
Integrated charging system YES YES
and audible low battery indicator YES